Thursday, April 3, 2008

"That guy might be cute if he wasn't wearing a dress."

On the street in Calcutta:
Garbage
Rats
Adorable puppies
A small boy gets hit with a coconut
Pantera (heard, not seen)
Holes
Fire
AIDS
Reebok stores
Rickshaws carried by goats but replace goats with shirtless men in skirts

Calcutta is like New York City after the apocalypse, and the only survivors are cab drivers. In other words: WTF?!?!

There is no sanitation department. There are no "departments" of any kind actually. There is nothing organized, this chaos, this garbage piled all over the street. The streets are all dug the fuck up so we walk betwixt random bricks and dust and gross men who wear high waisted pants. Surprisingly those have come a really long way in India.

Also, you can't smoke anywhere. (???)
Also, while I was walking down the street, I got raped!

(aka a man pinched my butt)

BUT STILL!!!!!!

My heart is crying!!!
My laughs are laughing.
The only home I have is myself.

OH THE HUMANITY.